Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Doctor of Dental Surgery
University of Illinois at Chicago
- Bachelor of Science - Major: Biology
Bradley University, Peoria, Illinois
- American Dental Association - Member
- Illinois State Dental Society - Member
- Chicago Dental Society - Member
Training and Certifications
- BLS (CPR/AED) Healthcare Provider
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Provider Course in Oral and IV Sedation
University of Illinois at Chicago, Dept. of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Awards and Honors
- Academy of Operative Dentistry Outstanding Achievement Award
- Dr. Alan C. Peterson Scholarship Award for Compassion, Dedication and Excellence in a Clinical Setting
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
- Luz Bondoc Award for highest score on National Dental Boards I and II
Dr. Morris focuses on providing each patient with an individualized treatment plan to suit his or her specific needs. He always strives to care for each patient as if they are members of his own family.
Dr. Morris graduated at the top of his class from the University of Illinois, College of Dentistry, through hard work and dedication. He brings these same character traits to the dental treatment he provides to his patients.
Dr. Morris lives in North Aurora with his wife, Sara, and their two young children.
Fire trucks, woodworking.