Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Doctor of Dental Surgery
University of Illinois at Chicago
- Bachelor of Science - Major: Clinical Laboratory Science
Andrews University, Berrien Springs, Michigan
- Academy of General Dentistry - Member
- American Dental Association - Member
- Illinois State Dental Society - Member
- Chicago Dental Society - Member
Training and Certifications
- BLS (CPR/AED) Healthcare Provider
Publications and Research
- Hemodialysis-induced hypophosphatemia in a normophosphatemic patient dialyzed for ethylene glycol poisoning: treatment with phosphorus-enriched hemodialysis. Artificial Organs 22 (10), 905–907.
It is my desire to provide the highest quality dental care in a kind and caring environment. I consider it a privilege to work with my patients and I will strive to exceed their expectations.